Designation – Manager
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Confidential
To coordinate and manage the data collection, implementation and deployment of quantitative analytical applications/frameworks to enhance the quality of clients’ management information for business decision – making. The Manager (Management Analytics) will use industry-standard project management techniques to meet deadlines, budget constraints and technical requirements. The Manager will also be required to work on growing the business Affine is getting from the Client assigned to this person.
The Manager (Management Analytics) is required to have technical expertise in basic statistical (i.e., quantitative) analytical techniques and business knowledge in different industries. In addition, they must guide and mentor Consultants, Business Analysts and Analysts in different but engagement-related disciplines. This person will need to draw on complex quantitative analysis expertise based on education and business experience in the following areas: critical reasoning, team management, attention to detail, pre-submission quality assurance of project report, and organization of client meetings.
- Provide analytical architecture analysis, design, development, and enhancements
- Develop analytical framework with the help of offshore team for the project.
- Prepare the data dictionary for the list of variables from the client’s data.
- Finalize the list of variables for modeling based on business and technical aspects.
- Define and identify appropriate analytical model for the project.
- Develop business insights based on the output of quantitative models relevant to clients’ business needs.
- Prepare the benchmarking report (technical report) for to analyze and compare the results of different models/variables.
- Presentation of final results to the client and discuss further opportunities within/outside the project.
Project Definition and Management:
- Serve as Project Lead or Project Manager for the entire life cycle of the projects.
- Maintain project documentation and reports.
- Plan deliverables and milestones for different projects that you are responsible for.
- Provide business analysis and business area assessment.
- Lead Project kick-off and Project Closure including (on per need basis) board-level progress and status reporting.
- Facilitate meetings within the team and also with developers, users and external vendors.
- Track and report team hours.
- Analyze, drive and re-engineer existing business processes to reshape the organization structure to better adapt future business needs.
- Develop business opportunity within the client responsible for.
- Develop business opportunity in nearby areas outside the current clientele.
- Define KPIs and SLAs for projects.
- Support dashboards design for BIs.
- Talk with the different teams within the Client and work with them to support their Analytics initiatives and in turn grow the business.
Qualification and Skills Required
- A Masters’s degree in any field providing extensive exposure to quantitative analysis and quantitative methods, such as Statistics, Engineering, a quantitative field of Business, or similar job-relevant field
- At least 6 years relevant experience collecting, analyzing and presenting analytics-based recommendations to businesses
- Direction and overseeing of project teams consisting of Affine and/or client personnel
- Proficiency in analytical tools such as but not limited to R/SAS/SQL
- Demonstrated understanding of statistical techniques (Hypothesis Testing, Regression Analysis etc.)
- Must have worked on large datasets as the person will be responsible for manipulating, extracting, transforming, and analyzing the large data to develop solutions and insights
- Domain knowledge in Retail/CPG, and/or Banking and Finance, and/or Pharmaceutical, Technology/Media, and/or eCommerce, etc.
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Manager – Bangalore and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period