Data Scientist – Bangalore (5+ years of experience)
Designation – Data Scientist
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Confidential
- The data scientist is responsible for solving complex big-data problems in the mobile space using data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis and common sense.
- The person will work on building and maintaining models. Also would be analyzing patterns to derive insights on various aspects.
- Build predictive models, work closely with the engineering team to ensure they are correctly deployed, track their performance & optimize the same.
- Lead day to day activities for at least one project/account
- Work with cross functional teams to conduct experimentation
- Optimize the models to show performance and drive in criminality
- Prepare marketing material on the deployed models along with marketing teams
- Drive adoption of analytical tools and techniques developed
Qualification and Skills Required
- Bachelors/Master degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Engineering/CS/OR MBA, MCA
- S.: We really don’ t care if you can build and run models..
- Experience: 5+yrs
- Coding skills – Expert in at least one high level language such as R, Python
- Exposure to Machine Learning techniques, NLP and text mining is a must.
- Predictive Modeling knowledge necessary
- Understanding SQL, Stored Procedures
- Perform analytics delivery & business analysis
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Scientist – Bangalore and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period