Designation – Data Visualizer
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Confidential
- The Data Visualization Developer will be responsible for the design and development of visualizations of new high-impact visual applications to make data actionable and facilitate decision making for the clients
- Applies design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users.
- Lead the complete lifecycle of visual analytical applications; from development of mock-ups & storyboards to complete production ready application.
- Supports the Business Intelligence/Analytics data analyst and product manager with the understanding of business and data requirements, and iteratively designs visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes
- Collaboratively identifies the best means to visually depict the intermediate as well as final data analytics results in ways to provide effective process for mining new insights and assisting in decision making for solving complex problems.
- Manages a repository of re-usable data visualization templates and views.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience in data visualization & data analysis.
- Strong experience designing and presenting complex data sets in visually compelling formats.
- Experience in developing many different types of visualizations, including visual analytics; real-time visualization for situation awareness; visualizations for interactive data exploration; narrative / editorially-guided visualizations;
- Proficiency with SQL is required. Experience with other data manipulation technology is helpful
- Passion for transforming large amount of data into compelling visual stories to facilitate analysis and decision-making
- Ability to balance attention to detail with prioritizing work in order to meet deadlines.
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Data Visualizer – Gurgaon and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period