Designation – Statistical Analyst
Location – Ahmedabad
About employer – Confidential
Do you take great pride in your Craft and Skills? Are you someone with a natural sense of curiosity, and desire to improve? Are you looking for a job you can be passionate about and is more than just a paycheck? Does a collaborative environment that rewards and recognizes great contributions excite you? If this sounds like you, inspires you and resonates as the team you want to be a part of come help us transform data into quantifiable results. We have expertise in providing Analytics Solutions, Modeling and Forecasting, Marketing Research, Business Strategy and Consultation.
- Develop, optimize scoring programs and extract data for analysis and predictive modeling.
- Execute predictive model scoring in order to support various customers marketing initiatives.
- Cross-functional support of complex queries for SQL and SAS macros.
- Explore and analyze customer behavioral data, provide actionable insights and identify business opportunities.
- Understand customer migration patterns and perform customer profiling and segmentation.
- Work with client teams to incorporate analysis findings to plan future campaigns.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to various clients.
- Stay current with business results, strategies, industry standards and best practices.
- Support Senior Statistical Analyst in projects
- Validate various models and articulate results in terms of recommended action steps
Qualification and Skills Required
- Highly energized personality with a positive attitude and passion for statistical analysis and predictive modeling.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to translate business need into model/analysis specifications.
- Ability to make strategic recommendations based on analysis results.
- Effective team member with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complicated statistical analysis/modeling concepts to business executives.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multi task and work under tight timelines.
- Ability to understand overall business objectives and make accurate, thoughtful
Education & Experience
- Masters Degree in Statistics or any related quantitative fields
- 1-2 years analytical experience in a fast paced and professional environment
- 1-2 years of hands-on SAS and advanced SQL experience (UNIX environment preferred)
- Experience in MS Access, Excel and Power point
- Experience in working with large relational databases (Teradata, Oracle) preferred
- Experience in Customer Marketing preferred
- Experience in cluster and factor analysis for customer profiling and segmentation preferred
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Statistical Analyst – Ahmedabad