Location – Bangalore
About employer – Confidential
Qualification and Skills Required
- Minimum of 1-2 years on the below skills
- Excel – mandatory (Intermediate Level)
- Power point and Presentation – mandatory (Develop content, flow, visualization)
- SAS/R – mandatory (Expert/Intermediate Level)
- SQL– mandatory (Expert level)
- Logistic and Linear Regression – mandatory (Intermediate/Expert level)
- Segmentation & Profiling – mandatory (Intermediate/Expert level)
- Experience with BI and Visualization tools like Tableau – Good to have
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong documentation and data management and analysis skills.
- Communicates key process information, deadlines, task definition, etc., to groups
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Manage analytical projects to deliver intelligence and data discovery capabilities
- Provides information and analysis essential for planning and strategy development.
- Must have the ability to develop, own and drive processes; complete complex analysis; successfully partner with other professionals; and have strong project management skills
- Recommends and supports on-going business decisions and processes.
- As an independent professional, management provides direction primarily on new projects or assignments, as well as review of activities and priorities. – The ideal candidate will be proactive contributor on team projects, with an ability to successfully demonstrate favorable results through coaching and influencing others
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to [email protected] with subject as Business Consultant – Bangalore and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period