Location : Gurgaon
Designation: Manager – Underwriting
Experience : 4 – 5 years
About employer : Confidential
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a vibrant team. The role of an Underwriting Manager is critical in supporting the decision that are made across the business. You are expected to meet the customer’s requirement to evolve & deeper the underwriting criteria.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Hands on experience in Credit Risk analysis. Identify and analyse potential and existing issues, calculating possible exposures and mitigation strategies.
- Continually review, motivate, develop and improve the team to ensure the required standards of performance.
- Relevant experience in Scorecard Development.
- Significant industry experience in underwriting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to remain abreast of industry best practice and identify how it can be embraced to improve our strategies.
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org subject as Manager in Underwriting– Gurgaon and following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period