Designation – Senior Analyst
Location – Ahmedabad
About employer– Confidential
A Senior Analyst is in a role that requires thorough understanding of Marketing and Customer Data, Relational Database Models and working knowledge of SQL queries. It is implied that the individual has a strong analytical bent of mind and an urge to solve problems through the effective usage of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Relational Database Models, SQL and SAS.
In-depth understanding and some working knowledge of Marketing and Customer data is necessary. The individual is expected to own and take initiative with a zeal to execute projects with minimum guidance from Consultants
- This position is responsible for analysis and reporting of customer information, profitability and risk dynamics of the credit card portfolio.
- Furthermore, this person will also be responsible for extracting customer insights from marketing and customer databases.
- Work with internal clients (business groups) and analytics manager to develop an analytic plan and implement it by mining our customer databases.
- This requires an understanding of marketing and customer data, relational database models, and experience in SQL queries as well as familiarity with analytical packages such as SAS or SPSS.
- Finally, the Analyst will translate their raw data into presentable and easily understood findings and reports for our internal clients.
- This position requires analytical person with a thorough understanding of marketing and customer profiling.
Specifically, this person will:
- Work with clients to develop strategic analysis plans for specific programs or the entire credit card portfolio
- Create a recommendation from the analysis plan that highlights financial scenarios (worst case, best case and expected case)
- Create test and learn approach from the learning’s gained through the analytical exercise
Competencies and Skills.
- A strong analytical bent of mind with a penchant for problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Knowledge and understanding of quantitative and statistical analysis is required.
- Must have a thorough understanding & some working knowledge of marketing and customer data, relational database models, and experience in SQL queries.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint is needed and knowledge of SAS is preferable.
- Listen clearly, communicate effectively, observe minutely.
- Be a good team player.
- Begin to take preliminary steps towards Client facing and handling
Education and Experience:
- 2 yrs. of Analytics/related experience in IT/ITES and basic SQL Skills mandatory against a Bachelors Degree. (BE/BTech or Honors in Economics, Math, Statistics)
- Masters degree from a premier Institute is mandatory if an individual doesn’t have any past experience. Candidate is expected to have proficient knowledge of Excel, Macros, VBA, SAS & SQL.
- Good Understanding of Marketing and Customer Profiling.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Senior Analyst – Ahmedabad