Task Info :
– Perform complex data analysis, design, support, and documentation.
– Help translate business problems to analytical frameworks: extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support.
– Interact with end users and line managers to gather requirements, and lead implementation phase.
– Ensure all deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality
– Manage Junior Analysts Essentials
– Expertise in SQL programming
– Fine tuning of tables, performance improvements in SQL; Database: RDBMS Oracle or SQL Server or any other database.
– Hands on Experience in SSIS/SSRS. Also, SSAS will be an added advantage
– Excellent presentation and communication skills
– Willing to learn and try new things proactively
– Entrepreneurial in nature; self-motivated; work with minimal guidance
– 2-3 years of relevant experience
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : oracle, sql, sql server, ssrs
Location : Bengaluru