Experience : 5 – years
Task Info :
The data scientist is responsible for solving complex big-data problems in the mobile space using data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis and common sense. The person will work on building and maintaining models. Also would be analyzing patterns to derive insights on various aspects.
– Build predictive models, work closely with the engineering team to ensure they are correctly deployed, track their performance & optimize the same.
– Lead day to day activities for at least one project/account
– Work with cross functional teams to conduct experimentation
– Optimize the models to show performance and drive incrementality
– Prepare marketing material on the deployed models along with marketing teams
– Drive adoption of analytical tools and techniques developed
– Bachelors/Master degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Engineering/CS/OR
– MBA – MCA P.S.: We really don’ t care if you can build and run models..
– Coding skills
– Expert in at least one high level language such as R,Pyhton
– Exposure to Machine Learning techniques, NLP and text mining is a must
– Predictive Modeling knowledge necessary
– Understanding SQL, Stored Procedures
– Perform analytics delivery & business analysis
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : machine learning, nlp, predictive modeling, python, r, sql, text mining
Location : Gurugram