Experience : 1 – 2 years
Requirements : Excellent verbal and written skills
Task Info :
The ideal candidate should be eager to join a fast-growing and successful startup with a casual work environment and a fun company culture where they will be not only be challenged but also get to immediately witness and cherish their contributions to the company.
This is a very critical and “hands-on” role as part of the Core Product Development Team. The successful candidate will bring energy and enthusiasm to an Engineering team that takes pride in delivering high-quality software.
- > Work with the Lead in building scalable, performance intensive NoSQL databases
- > Develop routines using python, spark, NoSQL for exposing data to the product stack.
- > Develop data mining techniques using state-of-the-art methods.
- > Processing, cleansing and verifying integrity of data that is collected from transactional systems for analysis.
** Candidate has to have strong hands-on knowledge on noSQL databases(Cassandra) **
- > Exposure to or Knowledge on NoSQL databases, preferably Cassandra and distributed computing systems like Spark is desired
- > Strong knowledge of SDLC principles, processes and methodologies.
- > Excellent interpersonal skills; Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to learn.
- > Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1-2 Years as a Strong Application Developer for Software Products or Large Applications using Relational/NoSQL Databases.
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : Apache Cassandra, apache spark, Data analytics, data science, nosql, RDBMS
Location : Hyderabad