Task Info :
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a top tier engineering program.
• 10+ years software development management and operations management experience with a track record of delivering large-scale software products in SaaS environment.
• Strong leadership skills and an ability to hire and retain strong teams. Ability to draw a long term vision for the group while maintaining a complete grasp of the day to day details.
• Experience managing teams to design, build, and operate large web systems. Familiarity with networking, monitoring, and deployment systems is a must.
• Utilization of technology for data gathering
• Data transformation and statistical modeling using the resulting data within both traditional data-warehousing, business intelligence and statistical environments
• Big data environments using Hive, Pig, Impala, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, Splunk and Spark
• Experience managing teams using Agile/SCRUM methodologies
• Must have experience in building analytics for structured and unstructured data and managing large data ingestion using technologies like Kafka and Flume
• Must have hands on experience in implementing solutions using SPARK, PIG, Apache Storm
• Must have a good understanding of Cloud Development and Cloud APIs. Experience on commercial cloud platforms such as Amazon EC2, Rackspace a plus
• Working knowledge of the differences between batch and real-time steaming processing
• Working knowledge of Web Services, XML, REST, and JSON
• Proven track record of execution in a fast paced environment
College Preference : tier1-any
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : bigdata, cloud, hive, java, java script, pig, python, spark, sqoop
Location : Mumbai