ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR/DIRECTOR – COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS ANALYTICS- Berkeley Heights, NJ (6 Years Of Experience)
Experience : 6 – years
Task Info :
- Manage projects/engagements delivering sales, marketing and managed markets solutions to Pharmaceutical clients as well as clients from other Industry verticals such as Retail, Financial Services, Supply Chain etc.
- Function as trusted delivery leader for key our client engagements
- Make presentations and recommendations to clients such as marketing, sales and operations executives on optimal customer, sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Develop and maintain skills to the highest standards consistent with best practices and emerging trends in analytics, both within and outside the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects ensuring exceptional client satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Recruit, manage and mentor a global team of quantitative analysts
- Contribute to our development of new solutions and analytical models
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Operations Research / Statistics / Other quantitative discipline
- At least 6 years of work experience in analytics consulting and /or successfully designing and implementing large scale statistical models or optimization models on complex inter-related data sets
- Extensive familiarity with data management tools such as SQL Server or SAS
- Experience in coding or managing analysts/programmers coding complex algorithms in programming languages such as C/C++/SAS/VBA
- Ability to interpret complex model results and present meaningful, client-ready business insight based on model analytics
- Extensive experience delivering large analytical projects or analytics outsourcing engagements
- Good project, time and resource management skills to deliver projects and large engagements on time and within budget
- Ability to mentor and manage a team of model builders and data analysts
- Experience / willingness to work with offshore teams in a global delivery model
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional client interaction and client relationship management skills
- Experience with the application of analytics to sales and marketing problems such as:
- Commercial model design, Sales Force Sizing, Territory Alignment, Sales Call Planning, Incentive Compensation
- Market segmentation, marketing program ROI, marketing mix optimization, physician valuation
- Managed markets pull through analysis, Payer-plan segmentation, Rebate optimization
- Familiarity with enablement of analytics through Business Intelligence technology platforms is a plus
- Candidates must have valid authorization to work for any employer in the US. (H1, F1 with OPT, TN, GC, US Citizen)
- Flexibility to travel and/or relocate within the US as per project requirements.
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : analytics, business intelligence, c++, C, sas, sql server, statistical modeling, VBA
Location : Berkeley, Berkeley Heights, New Jersey