Task Info :
Role & Responsibilities at job:
• To be a Leader and Manager who can work on multiple project streams for a client and applies Analytics for better business decision making especially in the area of Lifesciences/ Pharmaceutical domain.
• Lead & guide the team independently or with little support to implement & deliver complex project assignments.
• Independently drive delivery in Axtria’s risk practice on projects related to: quantitative risk modeling (credit, market and operational risk (a good plus)), ICAAP/CCAR Stress testing, Independent model validation, Loss forecasting and Regulatory compliance reporting
• Manage a team of seasoned data professionals.
• Get accurate briefs from the Client and translate into tasks for team members with priorities and timeline plans.
• Must maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness. Should be able to monitor accuracy and quality of others’ work.
• Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans.
• Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyse data, problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members in analysis.
Handle Client Relationship
• Manage client relationship and client expectations independently.
• Should be able to deliver results back to the Client independently.
• Assist clients in developing and improving quantitative risk management frameworks, model monitoring mechanisms and modeling methodologies (from regulatory perspective)
• Undertake initiatives for practice development, help carve out service offerings, products and collateral (Webinars, Whitepapers, business analysis decks)
• Help build risk capabilities, come up with new ideas for practice development and take them to completion
• Work closely with leadership and offshore teams to build new capabilities in risk (credit, operational, model monitoring)
• Establish Axtria as a thought leader in risk management and regulatory advisory space through deep point of view blogs, methodology whitepapers, regulatory elaborations
• Manage client communications
• Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in risk analytics in banking and financial services industry.
• Deep modeling and technical skills
• Strong experience of regulatory environment (Basel II / III, CCAR)
• Advanced usage of at least one statistical package like SAS
• Strong communication skills (oral and written)
• Consulting experience with client interfacing role is a plus.
• Ability to participate in selling solutions and managing accounts with hands on approach to delivery of proposed solutions
• Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external clients.
• Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
• Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
• Drive for result – Able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously & with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks which may occur along the way.
• Masters in Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Econometrics, MBA or related fields (PhD preferred) Certification like CFA, FRM is a plus
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : pg
Skills : banking, business analysis, modeling, risk modeling
Location : Gurugram