Director- Gurgaon ( 10 Years of Experience)
Experience : 10 – years
Task Info :
- Leadership: Recruit Mentor, Coach and Guide teams to implement & deliver complex projects in the Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical domain.
- Project/Client Management:
- Familiarity with the development or maintenance of systems and processes to manage sales and marketing operations such as: Sales Force Sizing, Territory Alignment, Sales Call Planning, Incentive Compensation, Sales Reporting, Business Intelligence, Patient Analytics, Marketing Analytics
- Extensive familiarity with data management tools Oracle, SQL Server, SAS, R
- Understanding of the Life Sciences/ Pharmaceutical data
- Ability to understand complex business models, develop meaningful business insight and advise clients manage their sales and marketing operations
- Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans
- Logical Thinking: Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members in analysis.
- Handle Client Relationship: Manage client relationship and client expectations independently. Should be able to deliver results back to the Client independently. Should have excellent communication skills.
- B-Tech or BE in any engineering discipline from Tier 1 college with a minimum of 10 years of experience OR
- B-Tech or BE or Bachelors in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations, Research, Economics or Econometrics from Tier 1 College with a minimum of 10 years of experience
- Required Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant domain experience, preferably in Life-sciences/Pharmaceutical domain.
- Must have 3-5 years of hands on experience in one or more tools like SAS, SQL, R
- Intermediate to Advanced expertise with MS excel
- Must have experience in using Statistical techniques like:
- Clustering / Segmentation
- Linear / logistic regression
- Time series modeling
- Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
- Drive for results: Able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously & with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks which may occur along the way.
College Preference : tier1-any
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : analytics, anova, clustering, excel, linear regression, oracle, r, sas, segmentation, sql server, statistical techniques, time series
Location : Gurugram