Lead Ops Service Engineer-Gurgaon (5 years of experience)
Experience : 5 – years
Task Info :
Minimum Job Description (Purpose of the Position)
– Proven experience in database design, data modeling, SQL server, T-SQL, query optimization,
common DW principles and ETL development a plus including SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
– Detail oriented, with ability to produce high quality analytical reports and specifications.
– Reporting to offshore lead and communication with US based Project Manager (at times clients
– Providing support to clients/customers over conference calls/emails/IM.
– Documentation of activities performed.
– Ensure that established standards, processes and best practices are adhered to.
– Work under supervision executing the responsibilities of the job and ensure that all commitments
and deliverables are met.
– Manage and support SQL Server databases that include but not limited to- writing complex
SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, triggers, managing permissions etc. – preferred.
– In-depth understanding of SSIS based solutions.
– Open to work in US/UK shift timings.
Key Roles and Responsibilities in detail
– Monitor, troubleshoot & resolve SQL Jobs (Database processing & tabular cube processing)
– Communicating with teams upon success / failures
– Engaging with FTE Leads for any clarifications on timely manner
– Streamlining the job failures so it doesn’t fail again with similar reason
– Will be involved in Development (Sprint activities) depends on bandwidth
– Feature Analysis, Feature, Code & output validation-
– Deployment release management (Dev, UAT & Production)
– Job development
– Infrastructure Management & Run Management
– Job Logging & Auditing-
– Feature Testing
– Data analysis and profiling acquisition/usage i.e. AX7, CRMOL, any new product.
Competencies required other than skills:
– Advanced Excel Skills (Pivot table modifications, Data Connections, Power Pivot, Power Query &
– Advanced SQL Services Skills (Reading and writing SProcs, Data Models, Data manipulation
queries & Joins etc.) and intent to learn further
– Experience working in VSTF & TFS (Navigating source control explorer & Opening Tabular Models,
Managing source code)
– Experience reading and writing Multidimensional Expressions (MDX)
– Experience with navigating, modifying and managing SSAS Cubes
– Good verbal/written communication skills to comprehend assigned work and provide status.
Should be able to work in a team of data analysts.
– Very Good analytical and problem solving skills on given data to provide insights
– Experience in using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint).
– Perform in-depth statistical/data analysis for reporting purpose.
– Be able to independently work on multiple tasks under some supervision.
– Ability to "think outside the box" and ability to work productively in a team.
– Familiarity with the Microsoft system & environment preferred.
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : business intelligence, database, data modeling, etl, excel, sql server, sql server integration service (SSIS), ssrs
Location : Gurugram