Task Info :
Looking for a season professional experienced in managing data management/BI operations, ad-hoc analytics and reporting in a fast paced environment. The person will be a single point of contact to the client across multiple streams and will manage on-going operations as well as to provide analytics and reporting support on new projects.
The person should have ability to engage with multiple stakeholders to understand their business needs, translate into analytics requirements and work with Axtria’s offshore team to create and deliver high quality output.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 2+ years of experience in independently running data mart and reporting operations. Experience in data warehouse/data mart implementation a plus
• 3+ years of experience in Tableau. Should have thorough knowledge of data management and development of visualizations in tableau.
• End-to-end experience in dashboard development. Should have ability to gather business requirements, design dashboard UI, create BRD and lead development of dashboards.
• Hand’s on experience in SAS. Ability to write advanced queries and carry out data transformation + ad-hoc analytics
• At-least 2 years of experience in a client facing role. Should have ability to engage with business stakeholders, understand business needs and translate into analytics requirements.
• Project management experience desirable. Ability to independently manage projects across multiple work streams.
• Understanding of the healthcare domain and experience in working with healthcare clients will be a plus
• Experience in marketing analytics will be a plus.
• U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We sponsor work visas.
• Flexibility to travel and/or relocate within the US as per project requirements.
The exact nature of duties as well as the salary and compensation package will be commensurate with experience and salary history.
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : data management, Data Warehouse, marketing analytics, sas, tableau
Location : California, San Francisco