Advanced Analytics Senior Consultant- US (4-7 Years Of Experience)
Experience : 4 – 7 years
Task Info :
We are looking for professionals with outstanding analytical capabilities to join the Strategic Analytics’ group within Corporate Finance; must be a self-starter and enthusiastic team member who is highly organized with excellent attention to detail. As an Advanced Analytics Senior Consultant, you’ll be a critical part of a specialized team that helps shape Deloitte’s future with new growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will be focused on advanced analytical modeling. This will involve conducting analyses using advanced statistics and data mining techniques to enable better decision making. This includes:
- Execute advanced analytics projects including data mining and predictive analytics
- Participates in advanced analytics projects to include: setting project goals, scope, approach and timeline. You will manage individual analyses, provide clear communications of findings and recommendations, and develop final deliverables.
- Contribute to deliverable content through financial modeling and analysis. Works independently to structure analyses and develop insights. Organizes materials to facilitate reviews, quality checks, and presentation of findings. Presents findings to project leadership and/or Firm leaders as required.
- Develops presentation materials. Works with team to develop presentations to Senior Leadership.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and understanding of finance concepts
How You’ll Grow
Due to the Strategic Analytics group’s specialized and focused mission, our team members have the incredible opportunity to work with senior executive partners on high impact projects across the finance organization.
Furthermore, professional development and helping our people grow are two core beliefs at Deloitte. We provide access to advanced training programs and expert-taught workshops as well as mentoring and coaching to help you grow. Within Strategic Analytics and across Deloitte we nurture talent by providing supportive leadership for growth opportunities, from hands-on experience to increases in responsibility to rewarding teamwork. We believe that development has no ceiling and we offer lifetime learning opportunities for people at every level of the organization.
What You’ll Need
- Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or other technical discipline
- Requires a strong knowledge of statistics, statistical analysis and data modeling techniques
- 4-7 years’ experience performing and overseeing data mining, data analytics and predictive modeling initiatives using SAS, SPSS, or an equivalent analytics package;
- Ability to develop analytical approaches to answer high-level questions and develop insightful recommendations;
- Must possess a client-service mindset and a desire to take on tough and challenging projects;
- Some moderate travel (approximately 10%) will be required given the expected business interactions. A US-based office location is required to enable this flexibility;
- Ability to work effectively with minimal oversight and within a team environment.
What’s Nice to Have
- Experience working in complex, multi-stakeholder organizations;
- Displays a flexible work style. Similar to a client service position, the scope and variety of work will frequently change depending on the current portfolio of projects.
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : Data analytics, data mining, sas, spss, statistical modeling
Location : United States