Analyst, Data Quality- Gurgaon, India (1-3 Years Of Experience)
Experience : 1 – 3 years
Task Info :
The Data Quality and Management team is the foundation of our success. From over 100 million addresses we have delivered packages to, we have records of addresses, consumer habit and demand for products, on the movement products and services.. to name a few. Having a strong Data Quality Management management with regard to the acquisition, maintenance, disposition and distribution of data is crucial for company future success.
- Play key role in driving the continuous improvement of data quality, to ensure the business has a clear and accurate picture to enable effective Supply Chain Management
- Maintains database results by setting standards and controls.
- Participate in daily activities of the Data Services team
- Data validation, data cleansing, Data Tagging, Data quality, data edition, including adhering to standards, methods, processes, tools, and controls to manage enterprise-wide stores.
- Manage data quality – make sure our database is clean, run data validation rules, record compliance and cleanse incorrect records. Ultimate goal is to record cleanset of all records.
- Consistently spot when data looks wrong, and is emotionally compelled to figure out why
- Schedules and requests data updates/ transfers/ to/ from various database.
- B.E /BCA / MCA/B.Sc (Maths)
- 1-3 Year of work experience in data quality
- Experience working on various databases
- Excellent Excel skills and good SQL skills
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : analytics, database, excel, sql
Location : Gurugram