Experience : 0 – 2 years
Task Info :
Job Description and Responsibilities
Dive deep into data and emerge with actionable nuggets of informationthereby helping CSPs to monetize their vast reserves of data. Extract, analyze,correlate, model, interpret and transform data into business insights. Employdescriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive techniques to derivevalue. Mentor and guide team members from technical and business perspective.
· One or more of thefollowing:
· Working proficiency ofmachine learning techniques like Bayesian, Decision Trees, Neural Networks,Ensemble etc.
· Knowledge of advancedstatistical methods including multivariate statistical methods, discrete choicemodeling, etc.
· Working proficiency in atleast one data mining tool (SAS, SPSS, R, RapidMiner, etc.)
· Strong proficiency in SQLand working proficiency in at least one programming language/scripting (R,Python, BASH script, Pl/SQL)
· Strong logical andquantitative skills with affinity for mathematics
· Self-driven, exploratorymindset and comfortable with detail
· Business acumen
· Good communication skills
· Open to travel/relocateto all worldwide locations
· Bachelors with majors inIT/CS or MBA with analytics bent
Graduateswith majors in statistics/mathematics will have an additional advantage
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : decision trees, machine learning, neural network, python, r, sas, spss, sql, statistical modeling
Location : Bengaluru