Experience : 8 – 13 years
Task Info :
If you want to forecast India’s eCommerce demand within 3% margin, build consumer models and scores for 50 million online shoppers, or decide the location of eCommerce fulfilment center based on future growth, our data team is the place to be. We are country’s premium data science team featured widely in press and news.
- Lead a team of data analysts, business analysts and run exploratory and descriptive analytics, create mathematical models and generate business insights that streamline operations, drive revenue growth, formulate strategies and maintain partner relationships for company.
- Communicate complex information in a structured way with stakeholders, be their trusted source of information and an advisor
- B.Tech, M.Stat/ MA, M.Sc. (Economics)/ Math or other equivalent degree from reputed institute ISI, IISc, IIT, Delhi School of Economics, IIIT, Chennai Mathematical Institute, or abroad with a strong conceptual understanding of various statistical concepts. Ph.D. a plus
- 8-13 years of work experience in data analysis and statistical modeling
- Sound knowledge of tools (specifically R/Python) used in statistical analysis
- Proficient with MS office – specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong project planning, project team management and leadership skills, including ability to manage C-level stakeholders
College Preference : tier1-any
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : data analysis, excel, Power point, python, r, statistical modeling
Location : Gurugram