Data Analytics- Hyderabad (1-2 Years Of Experience)
Experience : 1 – 2 years
Task Info :
Job Description and Responsibilities
– Should have worked on data heavy projects on risk scoring, propensity / classification modeling, segmentation, promotion analytics, campaign optimization, recommender engines, fraud analytics, etc.
– Strong hands on programming experience in SAS / Tableau / R / Knime and knows the best coding practices.
– Great analytical skills, with expertise in Machine Learning methods such as supervised and unsupervised learning, SVM, Neural Networks, Nave Bayes Classifier, Decision Trees, PCA etc. is MUST.
– Able to create / develop a compelling story to answer business questions using analytics outcomes.
– Must possess good client facing experience with the ability to facilitate requirements sessions and lead teams and present analysis in business terms
– Exposure to Big Data technologies Hadoop, Hive, PIG, MapReduce, SparkML, Python, Splunk will be given priority.
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : classification, decision trees, Fraud Analytics, hadoop, machine learning, mapreduce, naive bayes, neural network, python, r, sas, segmentation, splunk, supervised learning, tableau, unsupervised learning
Location : Hyderabad