Data Scientist- Bangalore (3+ years of experience)
Experience : 3 – 8 years
Task Info :
About the company:
We provides an AI-augmented on-demand workforce to enterprises for doing human tasks. We believe that in this day & age enterprises shouldn’t hire large teams to do operational work.
By building world class enterprise software that combines the best of human & machine intelligence, we’re on our way to displace the incumbents of the BPO industry.
We believe that special companies are built only when extremely smart and highly motivated individuals work towards a common goal. We started from India, went through the Y Combinator & Google Launchpad accelerator programs, and now have an international presence. But it’s still day one, there’s lots to be done.
As our first data scientist, you’ll be responsible for building our data science products, driving ML innovation across the stack and establishing thought leadership amongst industry experts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure high quality of crowdsourced data by building quality assurance & user profiling models
- Be the expert on building computer vision models to automate client workflows
- Demonstrate thought leadership by publishing case studies, open sourcing datasets, speaking at conferences and writing blog posts
- Hire a small but effective data science team to work closely with product & engineering to accelerate research & development
Positive Background Correlations :
- A background in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or 3+ years experience in the application of machine learning to solve real-world problems.
- Proficiency in R, Python, TensorFlow or equivalents
- Familiarity with recent ML literature
- Must be self motivated & enjoy working in a fast paced startup environment
Benefits and Perks
- Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee & healthy fruits on the house
- Friendly leave policy – Everyone gets to vote and decide holidays
- Productivity Tools / Electronics – 100% Reimbursement for any piece of hardware, SaaS tools which can make you more productive
- We will pay for entrance fee for all participants in any marathons where at least two playment members participate together
- Casual dress code, weekend gaming sessions and a beautiful office with a canteen and foosball table
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : Computer Vision, deep learning, machine learning, python, r, statistical techniques, tensor flow
Location : Bengaluru
Leave a Reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *