Experience : 6 – 9 years
Requirements : Self-driven, exploratory mindset and comfortable with detail
Good communication skills
Open to travel/relocate to all worldwide locations
Task Info :
About the company
We are a leading global provider of Business & Operations support system that empowers communication service providers to achieve competitive advantage through business & Capex optimisation- thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
Opening for Lead Data Analyst with 6-9 years of experience. Graduates with majors in statistics/mathematics and MBA preferred but not mandatory.
Dive deep into data and emerge with actionable nuggets of information thereby helping CSPs to monetize their vast reserves of data. Extract, analyze, correlate, model, interpret and transform data into business insights. Employ descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive techniques to derive value. Mentor and guide team members from technical and business perspective.
· One or more of the following:
· Working proficiency of machine learning techniques like Bayesian, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Ensemble etc.
· Knowledge of advanced statistical methods including multivariate statistical methods, discrete choice modeling, etc.
· Working proficiency in at least one data mining tool (SAS, SPSS, R, RapidMiner, etc.)
· Strong proficiency in SQL and working proficiency in at least one programming language/scripting (R, Python, BASH script, Pl/SQL)
· Strong logical and quantitative skills with affinity for mathematics
· Self-driven, exploratory mindset and comfortable with detail
· Business acumen
· Good communication skills
· Open to travel/relocate to all worldwide locations
· Bachelors with majors in IT/CS or MBA with analytics bent
Graduates with majors in statistics/mathematics will have an additional advantage
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : machine learning, r, sql, statistical modeling
Location : Bengaluru