MGR Analytics Msbi Big Data OR Data Visualization- Hyderabad (7-12 Years Of Experience)
Experience : 7 – 12 years
Task Info :
Job Description and Responsibilities
The purpose of these positions is to perform and improve business reporting and analytics for UHC CIO Business Leadership. The team will be working closely with operations and PM organization to provide business insights, financial reporting and MBO Dashboard refresh and result publication. The team will help PDS Leadership to achieve Innovation solution in reporting, process improvement and analytics across the portfolio of program.
– Individual will be responsible for analyzing large amounts of data to produce meaningful insight including Provider Performance Reports for UHC Business Owners
– Build weekly / monthly dashboards by pulling data from different data sources for Senior Leadership team:.
– Weekly Status Reporting metrics
– Weekly Status Report Publication and Distribution
– Month End UHC IS Timesheet Compliance Validation, Remediation & Support.
– Month End UHC IS PPM Optics Financial Reporting
– Monthly Forecast Submission to UHC Finance
– Weekly Tableau Refresh and Dashboard Publishing
– Data Quality Management, Validation, and Remediation Supports operations reporting accuracy.
– Monthly MBO Dashboard Refresh and Results Publication, Monthly PM Analysis to validate PM load across UHC IS and OT.
– Process, Data, and Environment Documentation, Extra development support as capacity allows.
– Tools Excel, Tableau, BDPAAS (Datameer)
– Good communication skills
– Experience in BI and Data management 7 to 10 years
– Should have hands-on experience in BI tools MS- BI / (SQL)
– Should have hands-on experience in Big Data / Datameer expertise
– Should have hands-on experience in Tableau Desktop/Server
– MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Project Expertise
– SharePoint Designer
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : bigdata, excel, hadoop, hive, mapreduce, pig, sql, tableau
Location : Hyderabad