Requirements : • Exposure of working in a digital business model will be an added advantage
• Conversant with project management practices
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders
Task Info :
Title: Sr. Manager – Business Intelligence
Experience: 6-8 Yrs.
Department: Credit & Analytics
Reports to: Head of Analytics – VP
Job Type: Permanent
About the company:
We are India`s largest financial marketplace for lending and investment products. Our aim is to make personal finance decisions easy, transparent and convenient for India. Here, you can compare loans, credit cards and investment products, from India`s top banks and NBFCs, from anywhere and at any time.
We offer a wide suite of products that include Personal Loan, Credit Card, Home Loan, Loan Against Property, Home Loan Balance Transfer, Car Loan, Education Loan, Savings Accounts, Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposits, Mobile Wallet and Gold Loan.
The Analytics function supports all business lines from Credit Intelligence perspective. The team engages with organization wide projects and acts as a data brain for the Organization.
The key objectives of the function are:
• Building various Predictive models required in the organization. This includes Application Score Card, Product, Pricing & Portfolio Analytics, Loss Forecasting, Cross Sell Model, Developing Recommendation Algorithm
• Creating Credit vision and Framework to ensure we prioritize leads coming to our portal
• Identifying the opportunity area/segments where we can buy the risk and fulfil the lead
• Business Intelligence: Develop and publish various new age dashboards for the Management & Senior leadership to track key business metrics also real time tracking of each action performed by Customer & Agent on our website and mobile app
The function works directly with Senior Management to identify areas of data analysis requirement, define problem statements and develop key insights.
Purpose of your role and key accountabilities
Selected candidate will lead Business Intelligence efforts for the Organization. They will have the responsibility of working in a hands-on delivery role with primary focus on reporting and dashboard development in Tableau & Qlik. The person would be responsible to create and scale the infrastructure to make sure quick turnaround time.
· Experience of delivering projects in any of the BI tool (at least 5+ years); Deep hands-on technical knowledge of the tool is a must
· Define the right architecture for the Organization to ensure scalable reporting
· Visualization skills on any UI tool – ability to design front end information delivery platforms
· Installation and configuration experience is good to have
· Ability to handle large volume databases, experience of data architect, integration with Big data, Hadoop environment
· Exposure of working in a digital business model will be an added advantage
· Conversant with project management practices
· Ability to communicate with stakeholders
In addition to these core delivery tasks, selected person will also be responsible for the following additional practice support activities:
· Effort and commercial estimation for Business Intelligence projects
· Staffing and review of staff performance
Above responsibilities are just to outline primary focus, however it will not be limited to that. We are an emerging organisation, there is a high possibility that scope of the role will enhance based on the needs and organisation priorities.
Your skills and experience
BI DW concepts with special emphasis to Tableau
Other BI/DW experience around data integration and visualization
BI Project management and estimation
B.E./ Master’s in Economics/ Business/ Marketing Science/ Econometrics
Tableau (Mandatory), Knowledge of R will be an added advantage
• 6-8 year of experience in BI Role (Preferably in BFSI/financial service industry)
• Experience in analysing large volume data and interpretation of output
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : bfsi, bigdata, business intelligence, credit risk, dashboard, data visualization, Data Warehouse, etl, financial modeling, forecasting, hadoop, Portfolio analysis, predictive modeling, qlikview, r, recommendation engine, reporting, tableau
Location : Gurugram