Experience : 4 – 8 years
Requirements : • Strong track record of delivering on high value / critical projects. Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders crisply and confidently on findings, status, bottlenecks and escalations
• Ability to work independently, structure analyses and handle multiple priories
• Proven track record of delivering in a start-up environment would be a plus
Task Info :
We are India`s largest financial marketplace for lending and investment products. Our aim is to make personal finance decisions easy, transparent and convenient for India. Here, you can compare loans, credit cards and investment products, from India`s top banks and NBFCs, from anywhere and at any time.
We offer a wide suite of products that include Personal Loan, Credit Card, Home Loan, Loan Against Property, Home Loan Balance Transfer, Car Loan, Education Loan, Savings Accounts, Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposits, Mobile Wallet and Gold Loan.
The Analytics function supports all business lines from Credit Strategy perspective, with responsibility for driving companywide credit initiatives. Also it drives the other analytics projects of organization importance. The key objectives of the function are:
• Building Predictive models (Application Score Card, Product, Pricing & Portfolio Analytics, Loss Forecasting, Cross Sell Model, Developing Recommendation Algorithm)
• Creating Credit vision and Framework to ensure we are able to maximise on each visit on our portal
• Identifying the opportunity area/segments where we can buy the risk and fulfil the lead
• Business Intelligence: Develop and publish various new age dashboards for the Management & Senior leadership to track key business metrics also real time tracking of each action performed by Customer & Agent on our website and mobile app
The function works directly with CXO’s to identify areas of data analysis requirement, define problem statements and develop key insights.
Purpose of your role and key accountabilities
Selected candidate will lead Advance Analytics Team, will have the responsibility of working in a hands-on delivery role with primary focus on building Predictive Models, Credit Score Card, Strategic Analytics Initiatives.
- Provide subject matter expertise in at least one of the retail banking product e.g. Personal Loan, Credit Card, Home Loan
- Develop and Maintaining Credit Risk Models & Strategies
- New Product development, Pricing Strategies
- Take lead in conducting critical analysis for the portfolio including but not limited to Product/Portfolio Diagnosis, Deployment, Credit Policy Review, Market/Product benchmarking etc.
- Implement robust portfolio and strategy monitoring and tracking reports. Develop hypotheses about customer behaviour and profitable growth scenarios and apply the right mix of qualitative and quantitative techniques to identify causes and solutions
- Develop key customer insights across various customer segments & customer profiles.
- Strong execution and project management skills and ensure timely delivery of projects/analysis
- Build and nurture strong relationship with key stakeholders across business lines
- Provide effective coaching/mentoring to the team and play critical role in team development
- Participate in various reviews and provide effective oversight and commentary on the all projects
- Identify opportunities for standardization of analytical processes to bring in effectiveness and gain efficiency
- Drive innovation for self and team to deliver incremental business value
- Support activities like effort and commercial estimation for various projects, Staffing and review of staff performance, Recruitment
Above responsibilities are just to outline primary focus, however it will not be limited to that. We are an emerging organisation, there is a high possibility that scope of the role will enhance/change time to time based on the needs and organisation priorities.
Your skills and experience
- 4 to 8 years of experience in leading teams to build an analytical solution for managing consumer credit risk with a financial institution, credit bureau or fintech startup.
- Strong experience in leading credit risk model development, validation, deployment and documentation
- Excellent Quantitative & Statistics background
- Analytically oriented with ability to grasp complex risk management strategies, processes, models and draw insights / identify areas of opportunity
- Strong track record of delivering on high value / critical projects. Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders crisply and confidently on findings, status, bottlenecks and escalations
- Ability to work independently, structure analyses and handle multiple priories
- Proven track record of delivering in a start-up environment would be a plus
Academic Qualifications : B.E./ Master’s in Economics/ Business/ Marketing Science/ Econometrics / Master’s in business Analytics
Mandatory Experience: 4-8 year of experience in building Credit & Application Score Card, Predictive Modelling Role (Preferably in Fintech/BFSI/financial service industry)
Tools: R, Python
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : bfsi, credit risk, predictive modeling, python, r
Location : Gurugram