Experience : 2 – 7 years
Task Info :
Job Description and Responsibilities :
– Team responsible for developing and executing the most effective collections placement, segmentation, and pricing strategies, as well as driving analytics to improve the operational efficiency of fraud and in-house collections.
– Candidate will be responsible for conducting analysis and generating insights into developing the optimal OA placement and pricing structure.
– She/He will also work closely with Global Collections team to drive best placement / pricing practices across all markets, and the infrastructure team to ensure flawless execution. This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
– This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Experienced in SAS preferred.
– Good communication skills, Good relationship building and influencing skills, Motivated, results oriented, and effective at handling multiple projects at the same time.
– Advanced degree in business, economics, statistics, operations research, or other quantitative fields preferred.
– Thorough understanding of Global Risk Systems (GRMS, WCC, and RMS) or IDN will be a plus for internal candidates
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : business analysis, sas, strategy
Location : Gurugram