Experience : 3 – 6 years
Task Info :
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Produce, compile, and distribute weekly business reports to drive key business indicator
- Delivering analysis for the regular business reviews that management has with the senior sales leaders and Board of directors.
- Analyze sales performance, activity and territory coverage at a sales representative level
- Providing detailed analysis on key products and sales markets
- Preparing executive KPI dashboards and QBR packs for Sales Leader
- Analyzing pipeline progression to ensure to flag pipeline that is at risk and needs to be progressed at the right time to the right people.
- Assisting in the monitoring of the overall regions business performance and identifying areas of opportunity or potential risks to the business.
- Using pipeline gap analysis to assess any future gaps by product or by team and calculating forecasts based off past behavior to perform a health check on the business.
- Be an expert on SI business intelligence dashboards. Work to ensure regional business scope is up to date and the pipeline data is accurate on SI. Provide ideas to Business Intelligence team on enhancement requests.
- Support in driving new business processes and sales process and understanding any current business process issues
Identify trends or changes in patterns or customer behavior and develop solutions to address.
- Respond to questions/feedback received in an accurate and timely fashion.
College Preference : tier1-entire
Min Qualification : open
Skills : business intelligence, oracle, Power point
Location : Bengaluru