Task Info :
We are a software solutions agency that combines skills of consulting, design, development and management to deliver high-quality mobile and web applications.
We offers services for offshore development and application support, coupled with attention to the rapid and clear communications and project management.
– Creating Scalable Machine Learning systems that are highly performant
– Identifying patterns in data streams and generating actionable insights
– Customizing Machine Learning (ML) algorithms for in-house use
– Writing production quality code and libraries that can be packaged, installed and deployed
– Maintain and improve existing in-house tools and code. Optimize for speed and efficiency
– Experience of handling various data types and structures: structured and unstructured data, extensive prior experience in integrating data, profiling, validating
– Algorithms Geek and researcher in field of data science with a strong experience in statistical & analytics packages/tools (R, Alteryx etc.)
– Expertise on Machine Learning/Information Retrieval/Artificial Intelligence/Text Mining problems.
– Deep understanding & familiarity with Predictive modeling concepts, Recommendation & optimizing algorithms, clustering & classification techniques
– High level of proficiency in statistical tools, relational databases & expertise in programming languages like Python/SQL is desired
– Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
– Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
– Candidate should open to learn new open source technologies and languages
– Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, customer-focused, collaborative environment. Must be able to work hands-on with minimal supervision or assistance.
– Masters- degree in operations research, applied statistics, data mining, machine learning & related quantitative discipline (Preferably M.Sc /M. Tech. in Statistics/Mathematics) OR MBA from Tier 1 with relevant experience & expertise
College Preference : tier1-any
Min Qualification : pg
Skills : artificial intelligence, data mining, machine learning, predictive modeling, python, r, sql, statistical modeling, text mining
Location : Gurugram