Experience : 8 – 12 years
Task Info :
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- . Interface with clients and gain understanding of requirements/ processes through meetings and discussions; create the Requirement Document using UML/other modeling techniques; obtain customer sign off on requirements.
- . Provide systems analysis and design support for new developments and enhancements. Plan for end-to-end testing and evaluate results to ensure accuracy and quality of system changes/developments
- . Coordinate with stakeholders for checking of results and outputs, managing issues and risks attesting stage.
- . Participate in project planning
Key Requirements – Experience & Skills
- . Experience of 8 to 12 years of experience as a Business Analyst ( DW/BI delivery)
- . Should have experience in Health/ non-life Insurance in India
- . Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- . Sound experience in functional analysis and support of systems
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : analytics, bfsi, business analysis, business analytics, insurance, risk
Location : Gurugram