Experience : 2 – 4 years
Task Info :
Analyze & interpret data and communicate results to clients, often with the aid of mathematical/statistical techniques and software. This role requires:
– Data exploration, mathematical/statistical modelling, data analysis and hypothesis testing.
– Design, development and deployment of Predictive models and frameworks.
– Complex statistical concepts are explained in a way that clients can understand and advice on strategy.
– Well-versed in quantitative analysis, research, data mining, trend analysis, customer profiling, clustering, segmentation and predictive modelling.
– Executing the data-driven planning process by building models and frameworks that connect business unit drivers to company financials and forecast to take the correct decision as per the business need.
– Design and build dashboards and other visualizations in BI tools.
– Should be able to handle assigned tasks in the capacity of individual contributor.
– Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
– Collaborate with other data analysts to provide development coverage, support, and knowledge sharing and mentoring of junior team members.
Education & Skills Summary:
– Bachelor’s in Computer Science/ Engineering, Statistics, Math or related quantitative degree or equivalent work experience.
– Experience with modelling techniques such as clustering, linear & logistic regression, random forest etc.
– Must have a passion for data, structured or unstructured.
– 2-4 years of hands-on experience with R (is a must)
– SAS, SQL and python would be a plus.
– Should have sound experience in data mining and data analysis.
– Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communications skills.
– Ability and desire to work in a proactive, highly engaging, high-pressure, client service environment.
– Good presentation skills.
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : clustering, data analysis, data mining, linear regression, logistic regression, python, r, random forest, sas, sql, statistics
Location : Mumbai