Big Data Architect- Mumbai (7+ Years of Experience)
Experience : 7 – 15 years
Task Info :
Work on state-of-the art technologies and build things at a scale never seen before in India.
This profile is a mix of:
– implementing complex data processing flows to crunch data and produce insights
– leading and supporting data scientists to create world class products
– Bringing about significant innovation and solving complex problems in projects based on analytics
-Evaluating impact of software performance, and recommending changes to software design team.
– MTech/MS in Computer Science.
– Typically 7 or more years of experience executing on projects as a lead.
– In depth knowledge of data science principles and best practices
– Programming experience in Scala, Java or Python
– Experience with Apache Spark platform.
– Experience with big data technologies and databases like Redshift ,Elasticsearch, and Hadoop
– Hands-on with Data Handling – data acquisition, data transformation, and data cleaning.
– Expertise in Big Data with experience to handle and work with terabytes of data
– Familiarity with modern machine learning methods for regression and classification.
College Preference : tier1-entire
Min Qualification : pg
Skills : Array
Location : Array