Experience : 3 – 4 years
Task Info :
Job Description and Responsibilities:
– Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations with 2.5+ yrs experience with real data
– Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
– Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS,SPSS), software development technologies (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .Net)
– Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches (e.g. Bayesian Analysis, Reduced Dimensional Data Representations, and Multi-scale Feature Identification).
– Expert at data visualization and presentation.
– Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
– Work with engineering and research teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets
– Design, develop and implement R&D and pre-product prototype solutions and implementations using off the shelf tools (e.g. R, SAS,SPSS), and software (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .NET)
– Create algorithms to extract information from large data sets.
– Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis.
– Develop metrics and prototypes that can be used to drive business decisions.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering from top institute/college – IIT, NIT, BITS Pilani etc. Or MS / MSc in Statistics
College Preference : tier1-any
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : c++, data visualization, java, problem solving, python, r, sas, spss
Location : Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad