Experience : 4 – 8 years
Task Info :
Job Description and Responsibilities:
– Excellent coding skills.
– Curious and detailed oriented.
– Great analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
– Advanced R or Python knowledge.
– Experience working with relational databases and SQL.
– Familiarity with GIT.
– Basic statistics knowledge.
– Experience with Java or C++.
– Working experience with distributed processing. Experience with one of Hadoop, Spark, Netezza, Hive, SparkSQL, SparkR.
– Experience in database development with strong skills in schema design, development and performance tuning.
– Experience developing software in collaboration with others and maintaining a coding library.
– Familiarity with investment theory and data.
– Experience working in continuous integration using Jenkins.
– Working knowledge of Linux.
– Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau.
– Knowledge of Tensorflow and/or Theano.
Advanced degree (MS/PhD) in physics, mathematics, statistics, engineering or computer science.
Undergraduate degree with strong experiences can be considered as well.
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : pg
Skills : c++, hadoop, hive, java, linux, python, r, spark, sql, statistics, tableau, tensor flow, Theano
Location : Bengaluru