Task Info :
Job Description and Responsibilities
Excellent verbal and written communication and form liason between business and technical architects and developers, Strong inclination towards consulting engagements involving machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Manage clients expectations and manage advanced analytics delivery.
- Work with client to understand the business problem and convert the same into analytical problem
Hands on involvement in extracting, collating, performing data integrity checks, manipulating and analysing data
Hands on involvement in suggesting and building an appropriate statistical model relevant to the industry vertical
Develop analytical strategies for business using model results of predictive modelling, time series forecasting, clustering and segmentation of customers
Documenting and presenting work to the client. Proactively recommending and influencing changes in business decision-making.
- To work in agile methodology for project delivery Good foundation in data structures, software design, algorithms and natural language processing
At least 1 year of experience in programming, quantitative analysis or as a data scientist
- B.Tech., Dual Degree M.Tech., or M.Sc. (Integrated) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics or similar quantitative disciplines from the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) or Indian Statistical Institute (ISI).
- Strong programming skills in one of the following: Python, C++, C# or Java
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research utilizing large datasets
College Preference : tier1-any
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : artificial intelligence, c++, C, java, machine learning, predictive modeling, python, statistics
Location : Mumbai