Task Info :
We are focused on BFSI, Retail & Healthcare space use cases for companies that need technology and professional services for their functional and operational analytics projects. We offer a range of solutions that bring immediate business benefits to our global customers leveraging big data, statistical and mathematical modeling techniques, social analytics, and mobile descriptive analytics for new business insights.
The role will participate in requirement gathering, system design, model implementation, code reviews, testing, and maintenance of the platform. You will be part of a highly focused development team that includes data scientists, data engineers and business analysts to help build products and specialized services on offer to clients across multi-platform environment. The role offers a high degree of challenge and provides opportunity to experiment offerings that speaks of innovation with a high velocity and quality.
– 2+ years of Analytics experience in developing applications using Python, predictive modeling and analysis.
– Experienced in writing a good, clean, testable, Python code.
– Experience with MySQL, Django and git.
– Knowledge of Image processing libraries such as OpenCV, PIL, and pytesseract would be an added advantage.
– Basic knowledge of Agile development practices.
– Good understanding of numpy, scipy, pandas and scikit-learn libraries.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Familiarity with the fast-paced startup environment and culture.
– A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : pg
Skills : numpy + scipy, predictive modeling, problem solving, python, scikit learn, statistics
Location : Hyderabad