Task Info :
Job Description and Responsibilities:
– Understand business problems of various industries
– Design analytical frameworks to address them
– Apply leading-edge statistical modeling techniques and machine learning techniques
– Work with state-of-the-art technologies – Work with complex data / big data
– Be part of a growing team that is excited about the work we do – we would love to talk to you. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-paced, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility. Significant opportunities for professional development exist, as we continue to grow. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
Desired Skills and Experience:
– 2+ years of programming experience which should include hands-on programming in Java/C/C++
– Knowledge of one of statistical/general purpose scripting languages software such as R, SAS, Python, SPSS etc is mandatory.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : c++, C, java, python, r, sas, spss
Location : Chennai