Senior Data Scientist- Delhi/NCR/Pune/Gurgaon (4-9 Years of Experience)
Experience : 4 – 9 years
Task Info :
Job Description and Responsibilities:
– Developing advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner
– Implementing statistical and data mining techniques e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning, and retrieval processes on a large amount of data to identify trends, figures and other relevant information
– Collaborating with clients and other our stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings
– Providing guidance and project management support to the Associates on the team
Research and Firm Contribution :
– Evaluating emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform
– Owning the development of select assets/accelerators for efficient scaling of capability
– Contributing to the thought leadership of the firm by helping in researching the evolving topics and publishing them.
– BE / BTech / BS (stats) from Tier-1 institute would be required.
– PhD in Computer Science (OR Statistics) / MTech / MS from a premier institute would be highly preferred
– Substantial experience in Machine Learning.
– Knowledge of big data / advanced analytics concepts and algorithms text mining, social listening, recommender systems, predictive modeling, etc.
– Knowledge of programming Java/Python/R
– Exposure to tools/platforms Hadoop eco system and DB systems
– Agile project planning and project management skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Domain knowledge / expertise (Pharma / Healthcare /Travel / Hi-tech/Insurance) is preferred though not mandatory.
College Preference : tier1-any
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : algorithms, bigdata, Hadoop Ecosystem, java, machine learning, python, r, statistics, text mining
Location : Delhi, Gurugram, Pune