Experience : 9 – 14 years
Task Info :
Job Description and Responsibilities:
– To understand current critical MI reports & their requirements; develop and deliver such reports in Tableau BI tool
– To ensure project milestones are met as per agreed book of work.
– Identify and drive process enhancements to ensure efficient and seamless delivery.
– Ensure that the standards of the process consistently meet or exceed the requirements set under the Service Level Agreements (SLA) agreed with the in-country team, identifying and implementing innovative opportunities to add value to the deliverables and improving the quality of deliverables.
– Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times
– Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies; and
– Periodic review key controls and ensure compliance with operational risk policy framework
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
– Highly motivated individuals with a strong track record of achievement, especially in Finance area.
– A team player and enjoys interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment.
– Able to creatively apply analytical solutions to issues and pain areas.
– Ability to manage pressure of tight deadlines and deliver high quality output.
– Ability to challenge status quo.
Key Skills / Knowledge
– Good knowledge about the Tableau BI tool is mandatory.
– Experience in working with reporting tools such as Pipeline, Hyperion Planning, Cube, RMI or PMI would be useful
– Knowledge about the reporting process would be useful
– Any experience with Tableau application is an added advantage
Education : MBA / CA
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : analytics, banking, bfsi, business intelligence, tableau
Location : Chennai