Experience : 4 – 8 years
Task Info :
Job Description and Responsibilities:
– Create scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analysis.
– Perform comprehensive analysis to support ad-hoc reporting requests.
– Develop and maintain predictive models for customer attrition and upsell.
– Own demand generation analytics and reporting which includes proposing, driving creation of and managing metrics and analyses that monitor and improve marketing effectiveness.
– Develop and execute standardized reporting and analysis to improve our understanding of customer behavior. Retrieve and analyze complex and large data sets to provide insights on customer life cycle and customer engagement. Analyze historical data to identify significant trends and drivers.
– Develop A/B test scenarios and monitor results of customer engagement initiatives. Propose recommendations based on the analysis of those results.
– Provide support for new functionalities and product launches within the Amazon Digital Music ecosystem. Assist in the definition and delivery of a marketing strategy for these new releases.
– Have the obsession to drive a better customer experience through everything that we do at Amazon.
– BA/BS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or any other quantitative field; MBA preferred.
– 5+ years professional experience in Analytics, Business Intelligence, or a Data Science role preferably in an e-commerce or retail company with large, complex data sources.
– Advanced SQL writing skills and experience querying very large relational databases
– Experience building and applying statistical models for forecasting, predicting outcomes, or understanding relationships in data
– Must be passionate about data analytics and have a natural curiosity and ability to dive deep into large datasets uncovering insights and presenting relevant findings to business partners
– Ability to quickly gain a deep understanding of our BI platforms, database schemas, ETL- s, and business logic with an ability to apply critical thinking skills towards gathering and analyzing data
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required as you will draft narratives outlining your findings, explaining variances against goals, and present these finding in a review forum
– Strong ownership and bias for action; ability to internalize goals and work independently to crate appropriate action plans for those goals
– Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills; ability to analyze issues and create appropriate tactical plans
– Meticulous attention to detail; ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering quality bar
– Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : Array
Location : Array