Experience : 3 – 5 years
Task Info :
Job Description and Responsibilities:
– Programming and analytical skills in a major analytics software package (e.g. R, Python)
– Superior analytical and quantitative skills, with experience working with large, complex data sets.
– Strong troubleshooting, analytical and creative problem solving skills. Ability to collect, manipulate, cleanse and interpret data from multiple data sources, required.
– Proven experience in analytically driven supply chain management techniques
– Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication
– He/she should be highly motivated and self-directed, capable of multi-tasking and should be able to work with minimal supervision
– Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to work in a cross functional environment and communicate with all levels of the organization.
– Should have strong work ethic and positive team attitude
– Candidate should be open for learning and should have the ability to adapt and learn different reporting tools, languages and applications
– Experience with Supply Chain technologies and tools.
– Bachelor’s degree with minimum work experience of 2 years with at least 2 years of experience in Analytics or Supply Chain in a corporate setting.
– Candidate should have an advance knowledge of MS Excel,MS word, Power point
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : Array
Location : Array