Data Analytics (Manager)- Delhi/NCR (5-8 Years Of Experience)
Experience : 5 – 8 years
Task Info :
Job Description and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Data Analytics Manager to organize our analytics function and manage our team of data scientists. You will implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights.
– Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
– May collect and analyze external market data to provide benchmarks for comparison purposes.
– Presents reports to management for use in decision making and strategic planning
– Manages team of data scientists that use business data and statistical methods to provide insight into business performance and suggest area for and methods of improving operations
– Implements analytical approaches and methodologies and assists in the interpretation of results.
Skill Sets / Requirements:
– Proven experience as a Data Analytics Expert
– Very good knowledge of predictive modeling and statistical techniques
– Knowledge of Excel, R and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools
– Problem solving attitude
– Ability to learn and adapt quickly and to correctly apply new tools and technology.
– Strong leadership and mentoring skills
– B.tech/BE (Technology or Statistics related)
– Master’s in Business or Analytics related (preferred)
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : Array
Location : Array