Center of Excellence-Business Analytics, IFIM Business School in association with Scholars University, USA is organizing an exclusive half a day symposium on “Digital Transformation: Impact on Corporate Strategy” The event will witness two panel discussions having global experts and thought leaders as panelists.
Venue: IFIM Business School
Date: 19th November 2016
Time: 10 AM
The panel discussions would focus on the following themes:
THEME I: Role of Cloud, Social Media, Mobile & Big Data Analytics in driving Corporate Strategy by Reducing the Uncertainties in Value Chain
THEME II: Role of Technology like Cloud, Mobility, Big Data Analytics and Block Chain Technology in Logistics and Supply chain to drive Corporate Strategy.
Following is the list of confirmed panelists for the event:
- Ashish Singru : Senior Director, Finance & Analytics, eBay
- Mike Tamir : Chief Data Scientist, Intertrust Technologies Corporation and Data Science Faculty @ UC Berkeley
- Dattari Salagame : COO, Digital Transformation and Enterprise Solutions(DT&ES), Happiest Minds
- Gautam Ghosh : Consultant in HR and Social Media. Ex-Director – Talent Branding at Flipkart
- Maheshwaran Calavai : Senior Director-Analytics, Target
- Alakh Verma : Director of Product development at Oracle USA, faculty and advisor at the University of California, Berkeley, University of California, Santa Cruz–Silicon Valley Extension, and Notre Dame de Namur University (NDNU)
- Prahlad Karnam : Industry Leader Consumer Products, Consulting Leader Strategy & Operations and Leadership Coach & Advisor, IBM
- Kumar Alagappan : Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy and Intelligence, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- S Chandrasekhar : Senior Professor and Director-Business Analytics, IFIM Business School
- Srinivas Kopparapu : President & Country Head of India at Scholars University, USA
- Krishna Bandaru : Founder & Director, SpinSoft Fabrics Pvt Ltd
- Abhinanda Sarkar : PhD, Stanford University, Founder- ONIX Labs Healthcare Solution
- Taniya Khurana : Associate Vice President (AVP), Skilltree Knowledge Global Consortium
Why should you attend this event?
- Build networking opportunities.
- Learn from industry experts & thought leaders
- No registration fee
For more details: