We continue to bring you the biggest and most important developments in the ML world on AVBytes. We keep you updated so you can modify your skillset accordingly and keep yourself relevant in this ever-changing field.
In this past week, we covered TensorFlow.js being launched, Comet.ml for sharing and tracking all aspects of your ML model, DeepMind’s latest research using neural networks, a python library that can block out entire people and objects in images, among other developments.
Scroll down to view all the articles from last week. Also, Subscribe here to get AVBytes delivered directly to your inbox daily!
Below is a round-up of all the happenings in the last week. Click on each title to read the full article.
- Comet.ml is the GitHub for Machine Learning Models: If you use GitHub, we highly recommend checking out Comet.ml! It let’s you share and track your machine learning code, models, and even hyperparameters. And it’s free!
- AlterEgo – MIT’s New AI Reads and Transcribes What You’re Thinking!: A system that reads your mind and does tasks for you? No longer limited to sci-fi. MIT’s latest algorithm does exactly that. Check out how it works inside!
- DeepMind’s Latest Research – Building a Neural Network that Navigates without a Map: No map? No problem! Learn how DeepMind has come up with a 3-tiered neural network that can navigate through multiple cities without the need for a map.
- Predicting Life on Other Planets is Now Possible Thanks to Deep Learning: Deep Learning continues to break new ground! Researchers have developed an artificial neural network (ANN) that can predict life on other planets! They have developed a “”probability-of-life”” metric to measure this.
- This Python Library Visualizes Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs) with just One Line of Code: You can now visualize your Artificial Neural Network using just a line of code! Check out this python library and let us know your experience using it below.
- ‘Person Blocker’ is a Python Script that Blocks Out Entire People in Images: Block out entire people in an image thanks to this Python library! In fact, you can block up to 80 different object types using this. Let us know your experience using it.
The above AVBytes were published from 2nd to 8th April, 2018.
Also, check out our coverage of all the sessions that happened at the TensorFlow Developer Summit last week!
Subscribe here to get daily AVBytes in your inbox!
You can also read this article on Analytics Vidhya's Android APP