Theme : “Prism of Possibilities: Big Data and E-commerce in India.”
Introduction: Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee
The Department of Management Studies was set up in the then University of Roorkee (converted into IIT Roorkee in 2001) in year 1998 with two year full time residential program to cater to the emerging needs for techno-managers in the growing Indian Economy.
Brief of Department of Management Studies [DoMS], IIT Roorkee:
- 2 Year, Full-time, Residential Program offering MBA Degree; set up in 1998.
- Dual Specialization (Specializations chosen at the beginning of the 2nd Year) – Finance, Marketing, HR, Operations & IT.
- Average work experience of Batch of 2015 – 29 months.
- Technology – Graduation a prerequisite to join the program, thus producing Techno – Managers.
- Students have won awards in various pan-India B-School events.
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee has been ranked as the 12th Best Business School in the country by BT-Nielsen survey – http://media2.intoday.in/microsites/bt/B-schoolsoverall/index.html
List of prospective speakers :
|Ankush Chandgotia||Reliance Capital||North Zone Business Head|
|Baldeep Singh||Walmart E-commerce||GM-Operations|
|Mukesh Jain||Relaince Jio||VP, Head- Big Data Analyitcs|
|Sanjay Srivastav||American Express||Director- Analytics|
|Anurag Batra||Business World||Chairman|
|Shivender Singh||Dabur||Executive- Marketing|
For more details and participation, feel free to contact the Student Co-ordinators, Confluentia’15, IIT Roorkee: 08006424038 | 07060334617 | 07060334271You can also read this article on our Mobile APP