Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its sub-field Machine Learning (ML) have taken the world by storm. From face recognition cameras, smart personal assistants to self-driven cars. We are moving towards a world enhanced by these recent upcoming technologies.
It’s the most exciting time to be in this career field! The global Artificial Intelligence market is expected to grow to $400 billion by the year 2025. From Startups to big organizations, all want to join the AI and ML bandwagon to acquire cutting-edge technology.
A recent Gartner report projects that there will be approximately 2.3 million new jobs created by the year 2020 in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning have become the centerpiece of strategic decision-making for organizations. They are disrupting the way industries and roles function – from sales and marketing to finance and HR, companies are betting big on AI and ML to give them a competitive edge.
Artificial Intelligence can be defined as a field of development of intelligent machines that work and react like humans
However, there is a caveat. There are plenty of job roles available but the industry is facing a massive shortage of skilled AI and ML professionals! So how can you fill up this gap? You can follow different paths to becoming a skilled professional – read blogs, watch tutorials, take up a certification course.
But taking up these courses doesn’t actually make you a skilled professional, it is the skills acquired and projects accomplished during this time. Analytics Vidhya’s Certified AI & ML BlackBelt Accelerate course focuses on making you an industry-ready data science professional.
Let us look at how you can become an industry-ready full-stack data science professional in just one go!
What if you can cover each and every element present above can be mastered at one place?
The entire AI and ML journey(covered in the next section) is covered in Analytics Vidhya’s Certified AI & ML BlackBelt Accelerate program. It consists of anything and everything that you will require to become an industry, ready professional! But courses curated by data science experts aren’t the only specialty of the Analytics Vidhya’s BlackBelt Accelerate program. It is the one-on-one mentorship calls specifically to customize and align the course just for you. Let’s see how can you become a master of data science in one go –
- 14+ courses
- 25+ projects
- 1:1 Mentorship calls
Excited yet? Let us, deep-dive, into the granular skills you need to master in order to become an industry-ready full-stack AI and ML professional –
Skills you must master!
1. Data Science Tool Kit
2. Data Exploration and Statistical Inference
– Perform feature engineering in Tableau – Well, most people think tableau is just a drag and drop tool that doesn’t offer flexibility and customization. Tableau offers much more than that. You can build new features in tableau to understand the analysis better.
5. Basic Machine Learning
6. Feature Selection and Engineering
– Understand how GANs work – Generative models and GANs are at the core of recent progress in computer vision applications. GANs or Generative Adversarial Networks are used to generate data.
– Handling Text Data (Cleaning and Pre-processing) – Text data comes with its own set of challenges. For example, if you work on social media data, you might come across incomplete words, acronym which may be gibberish to the machine learning model. Before getting to advanced topics understand basic data cleaning like lower casing, Punctuation removal, Stopwords removal, Frequent words removal, Rare words removal, Spelling correction, Tokenization, Stemming, Lemmatization.
– Use Spacy, Rasa, and Regex for exploring and processing Text Data – These libraries provide modules and functions to complex text pre-processing steps which cut down the time and effort taken in exploring the dataset.
– Information Extraction and Retrieval from text-based data – The task of Information Extraction (IE) involves extracting meaningful information from unstructured text data and presenting it in a structured format. Using information extraction, you can retrieve pre-defined information such as the name of a person, the location of an organization, or identify a relation between entities, and save this information in a structured format such as a database.
– Learn Advanced Feature Engineering techniques – The next step is Feature Engineering in which the raw dataset is transformed into flat features that can be used in a machine learning model. This step also includes the process of creating new features from the existing data. You can go with count vectors, TF-IDF features, or word embeddings.
– Build NLP models for Text Classification – The goal of text classification is to automatically classify the text documents into one or more defined categories. It consists of mainly 3 parts – dataset preparation, feature engineering, model building, improving the performance of the model.
– Understand Topic modeling – As the name suggests, it is a process to automatically identify topics present in a text object and to derive hidden patterns exhibited by a text corpus. Thus, assisting better decision-making. For Example, A good topic model should result in – “health”, “doctor”, “patient”, “hospital” for a topic – Healthcare. LDA is a popular algorithm for topic modeling.
– Work on Industry Relevant Projects – Projects are the utmost important component of learning NLP and are given extra weightage during an interview. So go to DataHack and get started with an NLP problem statement.
– Market Basket Analysis & Association Rules – Market Basket Analysis (also called MBA) is a widely used technique among the Marketers to identify the best possible combinatory of the products or services which are frequently bought by the customers. This is also called product association analysis. Association analysis mostly was done based on an algorithm named “Apriori Algorithm”. The Outcome of this analysis is called association rules. Marketers use these rules to strategize their recommendations.
13. Time Series
That is a lot of skills and you must be exhausted and even scared to look at it but don’t worry if you have the right mentor, the right course, and dedication you can achieve it all!
Let us take a look at all the courses you opt for as part of the Certified AI & ML BlackBelt Accelerate.
End-to-End courses to become a Blackbelt in AI and ML
Data Science and Machine Learning
- Applied Machine Learning – Beginner to Professional: This course starts from the basics of Python, Statistics and provides you all the tools and techniques you need to apply Data Science & Machine Learning to solve business problems. We will cover the basics of machine learning and how to build, improve, and deploy your machine learning models.
- Retail Demand Prediction using Machine Learning – This course provides an end-to-end case study to build retail demand prediction for a large retailer. Starting from the business problem, converting it into a data problem, and applying machine learning to solve the problem – you see an end-to-end case study and project in Machine Learning.
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning – Starting from the basics of Neural Networks and Deep Learning – this course provides you with all the basics of Deep Learning, its various architectures, and its applications to build Intelligence on images and text.
- AI & ML for Business Leaders – If you are a Business Leader and want to understand how Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence are applicable to various business functions – this is just the right course for you.
Machine Learning and Deep Learning Specializations
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) using Python: Want to become an NLP Expert? This course is the perfect starting point which covers the core components you need to start your NLP journey
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) using PyTorch- This course teaches you the latest tools and techniques using the cutting edge library PyTorch
- Computer Vision using Deep Learning: Computer vision is the future – the number of jobs that will open up in deep learning in the coming years will be staggering. In this course, work on real-world computer vision case studies, learn the fundamentals of deep learning, and get familiar with tips and tricks to improve your computer vision models
Master the Tools and Languages
- Tableau 2.0: Master Tableau from Scratch: Convert your data into actionable insights, create dashboards to impress your clients, and learn Tableau tips, tricks, and best practices for your analytics, business intelligence, or data science role!
- Microsoft Excel: Beginners to Advanced: MS Excel is still the most widely used tool for day to day analysis across the world. By the end of this course, you will have mastered Excel, Pivot Tables, Conditional Formatting, and will be ready to crunch numbers like a pro!
- Structured Query Language (SQL) for Data Science: SQL is a must-have skill for every data science professional. This course will start from the basics of databases and structured query language (SQL) and teach you everything you would need in any data science profession.
Preparing for your next Data Science Interview
- Ace Data Science Interviews: Data science interviews can be daunting if you don’t know what to expect. You might feel you have all the knowledge and yet you keep getting rejected. This course will guide you on how to navigate data science interviews, lay down a comprehensive 7-step process, and help you land your dream data science role!
- Structured Thinking and Communication for Data Science Professionals: Whether you are creating dashboards for your business customers or solving cutting-edge machine learning problems, structured thinking, and communications is a must-have skill for every data professional
- Up-Level your Data Science Resume: Crafting the perfect data science resume is critical to landing your first data science role. Learn the various aspects of designing a resume that will give you the best chance of landing that interview you’ve been looking for.
Why you should Enroll in the AI & ML BlackBelt Accelerate program?
There are plenty of data scientists available with a certification from XYZ institute but that doesn’t make them special, it is the skills acquired and projects completed that will matter. Analytics Vidhya’s AI & ML BlackBelt Accelerate. course makes sure that you become an industry-ready professional. Here’s an exciting list of options you get –
- Upskill yourself for the AI Revolution: Artificial Intelligence has already started making a huge impact in various industries, roles, and functions. The time to upskill yourself and become familiar with artificial intelligence and machine learning is NOW. This comprehensive program will enable you to do just that.
- Easy-to-understand content: Understanding data science concepts can be difficult. That’s why all the courses in this program have been curated and designed for people from all walks of life. We don’t assume anything – this is AI from scratch.
- Experienced Instructors: All the material in this program was created by instructors who bring immense industry experience. Combined among us, we have multiple decades of teaching experience.
- Industry Relevant: All the courses in this program have been vetted by industry experts. This ensures relevance in the industry and enables you with the content which matters most.
- Real-life problems: All projects in the program are modeled on real-world scenarios. We mean it when we say “industry-relevant”!
Added Benefits of becoming a Certified AI & ML BlackBelt Accelerate. Professional
Let’s get down to the actual benefits of this program –
- End to End Approach – Our programs have no pre-requisite, they start from basics and prepare you for the industry by building your portfolio of industry-relevant projects.
- Monthly 30 minutes call with a mentor to track your progress and provide you guidance
- Sharable digital certificate enabled by Blockchain for each course and for the complete program on completion of the program
- 18-month access with complete support. More time would enable you to do more projects and pace your learnings.
- The benefit of bulk pricing – get up to 30% off compared to buying the courses individually
- No questions asked money-back guarantee (7 days)
It is a wonderful time to be in the AI and ML industry but becoming a full-stack industry-ready AI and ML professional is difficult but the BlackBelt Accelerate. helps you reach your goal easily with its expert-curated content, one-on-one mentorship calls.